Friday, November 28, 2014

ugg LZg8d fl5X plZA

Xiao Sumei sudden heart to gas, glared at him, denounced: Then you can just let people wronged ? You provoke people do not get married ? Ji Feng opened his mouth, but could not speak, only Samsam smile. Of course he knew why his mother is so angry that when she and her father, do not is because of the presence of another woman, this apart ten years it?...... That Han Ji Feng coughed, and said: I certainly will not hurt tory burch sale a, ah, at least, I will not disappoint tory burch bags, mom you worry, your son is not the kind of ungrateful bastard !

Do you want me to talk to people to say, tory burch outlet daughter is my son's lover, tory burch bags rest assured, my son will not live up to her ? Words can say that? Ji Feng suddenly Samsam smile, whispered: this thing, I will talk to the rain Xuan 's parents say. Xiao Sumei suddenly glared at him fiercely, very helpless, son grew up, began to have their own minds up. Mom, you can rest assured that your son is not the kind of chaos to the people, do not you do not know ah ! Ji Feng Hey smile, hurried to his mother poured a glass of water, please, said: I guarantee they will not hurt, I promise !

Xiao Sumei glared at him. Ji Feng suddenly hesitated, immediately laughed: is useless. You no matter what I now, but I tell you, if you later I heard that you hurt people, you do not come to see me, I do not like you bastard son, hear no ! Xiao Sumei said sternly. Ji Feng heart immediately awe-inspiring, hurried nod : Mom, you worry, I remember! Ah, so, it would be good to other people, as to what will happen later, this is the thing tory burch bags young people, I also matter, see tory burch bags so I get angry !

No comments:

Post a Comment